Thursday, May 04, 2006

Post 9: 040506 Tonights horror class

So let’s begin introducing you to a few of the characters. This is the class I currently teach every second day at 7PM. They have successfully become my most difficult class. There are two characters within it who manage to twist the attention of all others until whatever I say goes unheard. There are good student in there for sure but they struggle to concentrate with the continual ruckus going on.

One is not inherently bad but is unable to stop talking for less then a minute. This is no exaggeration. You may think this is commonly found but I’ve been teaching here for several years now and this one has impressed me with their ability to switch from saying “sorry teacher” to talking over me a moment later while I’m trying to explain something.

The other is manipulative and devious and a different kettle of fish entirely. They are smart and play dumb then get angry when I get upset at their antics. More frustrating and much more of a problem to deal with.

Don’t they look innocent.


Photo 1: English names are from left to right; Leon, Tom and Ian

Photo 2: Hidden from the camera as they are; Maria, Peter, Claire, Kathy, Sally, Jessica, Leon, Tom (hidden) and Ian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»