Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Post 32: 240506 Assistant Director Bio

It’s 20 minutes before I can walk out the door at the end of my day. I’m sitting here feeling a strange mix of vulnerability and confidence in my new orange striped shirt and watching the time tick down in the bottom right hand corner of the screen is not doing it for me. Teaching is a tough gig and don’t let anyone tell you any different.

Here is the bio I wrote for the play program. Too wanky?

"As sand fall though porous hands and tiny mounds attempt to amount to something more that shifting piles of sand, Craig McGeady attempts to gather the grains of life and call it lived. Granules of past performances drift away leaving the memories of wild times treading the boards for The Soul Players and numerous back stage affairs in both Korea and his home in New Zealand. He is comprised of abundant interests not the least of which is poetry, painting, play-craft and photography. "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not wanky at all at all

Anonymous said...

But orange striped shirt, don't know about that!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»