Sunday, July 09, 2006

Post 60: 090706 The Gallery

I went and checked out the gallery today. I was hoping to pick up some posters for the show but that wasn't to be the case. I did pick up some snazzy postcards however. The gallery is situated at the end of a long paved street which is plonked smack dab in the middle of tourist central. From the street not a lot can be seen as the gallery itself is on the second and third floor. I have this sinking feeling about the space, there are 12 of us and the rooms aren’t big. Sacrifices must be made. I plan on mapping out how I want my photos set up as I won’t be able to be there to do the setting up.

I will return on Tuesday morning with my photos and then it’s up to fate to see how things pan out. Anyways, here is an image from outside so you get the idea.

No comments: